Thursday 17 January 2013

Weekly Favs: "More, More, More"

This week's weekly song is More, More, More, by Joann Rosario.

As we start a new year, this is definitely the cry of my soul. I need more of Jesus, we all do. It is my desire that by the end of the year, I can feel that have reached a higher level in Christ. That he can continue to be the centre of my life and leader of my paths. Less of me and more of Him. I would hope that each day He and His ways can be more reflected in my person, than myself and this sinful nature.

My husband recently challeged us in one sermon to Make Godly Resolutions for 2013 and that aside from any material objectives, we make spiritual goals a priority. He quoted this scripture, which I love and desire to come true each day in my life.

"He must increase, but I must decrease." - John 3:30 NKJV

Can I challenge you to desire More this year of Him? Trust me, He won't let you down. His presence is Wonderful.



No comments:

Post a Comment