Thursday 13 December 2012

Weekly Favs - "I Still Believe"

So, as part of this new blog, I will be posting my weekly favourite song. They will be new, oldies or middies (not quite new & not quite old) songs, whatever impacted my life that week.  Also, some will be in Spanish, since I attend a Hispanic church. Maybe y’all could learn some. Ha!

This week’s song is sung by Jina McCool called “I Still Believe”. I really love this song because of its truth. Sometimes we think that because we are Christians, bad things shouldn’t happen to us. But truthfully, we are not immune to situations that may arise in the normal course of our lives. What I do know is, if we know and trust God in all moments of our life “good” or “bad” in our eyes, we can truly find peace and joy in the midst of any situation. Trusting that God knows what He’s doing and that in everything He has a greater purpose for our lives provides us with Peace that surpasses all understanding.

Our God is a faithful God, in any moment, you can run to him and he can heal, restore and sustain you. Remember that lovely verse…And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose”. Romans 8:28 (NIV)

If you love Him, He’s gotta a greater plan in the midst of your trials, don’t forget that. Don't let your trials steal your FAITH! The night won’t last forever, joy comes in the morning. Still believe in his mighty works and faithful hand!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment